Trusted By Thousands of Organizations
Bear Safety Training
This online Bear Awareness Course will guide you through what you need to know when in bear country, from the basics of bear safety, to using bear defense equipment.
Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. The course has been designed to ensure you have a good understanding of bear safety and are able to stay safe in the event of an encounter. After completion of this course you will be issued a certificate of completion.
BEAR AWARENESS MODULES:
- Bear Facts
- Identifying Bears
- Bears and Dogs
- Food and Garbage
- Bear Safety
- Avoiding Dangerous Encounters
- Preventing Food Conditioning
- Safety Precautions
- When Bears Attack
- Why do Bears attack?
- What to do if a Bear Attacks
- Bear Defense Equipment
- Bear Spray
- Bear Bangers
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- What should you do if you see a bear?
- Which types of bears are dangerous.
- Types of bear defense equipment and it’s use.
- How to stay safe in bear country.