Are the Worksite Safety courses recognized in the industry?
- Worksite Safety’s courses have been used to train hundreds of thousands of individuals and groups across Canada. Whether you need WHMIS for your construction job, or H2S Awareness to start your labour job in Oil & Gas – our training is written by experienced professionals who equip you with all the knowledge necessary to get to work and be safe.
I have to train more than one person do you offer discounts?
- The discount information is available on each of our course pages. If you have more questions, please call us! Our toll free number is 1 (866) 756-5552.
I need to start work tomorrow! When will I get my certification card?
- For each and of our courses, as soon as you finish your course, you can print off your certificate right from your computer. You can also use any other computer connected to the internet to print it as well.
Do I need any books or CD’s to complete the course?
- All the training material can be found online, including student notes, module presentations and exams.
How can I get my certificate?
- Your certificate will be available to print upon successful completion of the course exam.
How much does it cost to register for an account?
- All of our accounts are free to register – you just need to purchase your courses and/or services.
How long does it take to complete a course?
- Courses can take anywhere from 45 minutes to 9 hours to complete. There are no time limits to complete any of our courses.