On-site Mask Fit Testing for up to 33 Participants.
Respirator Mask Qualitative Fit Testing from Worksite Safety is a CSA Z94.4 based program that certifies, half-mask and full-face mask fit tests. This Respirator Protection Training session is focused on the importance of proper respirator protection, the selection of the appropriate mask for the workplace, inspection of the mask, proper mask donning and doffing and seal test, cleaning and storage of the masks. We do not facilitate mask fit testing for SCBA or Air Supplied masks.
In order to receive a certificate, the participant must be able to successfully pass the administered taste test requiring the candidates to demonstrate how to properly don/doff the mask, do seal checks, and how to complete general care and maintenance of the respirator.
A candidate is fit tested to a particular make and model of respirator. If the employer changes respirators a new fit test must be done. Masks are not supplied or available for purchase.
- Add the product to your cart by selecting “Add to Cart”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety representative to schedule the Fit Testing appointment at a time, date, and location you selected.
- An email will follow confirming your appointment time(s)
Before You Can Be Tested:
- You must not smoke, eat, chew gum, drink any liquids (except water) at least 15 minutes prior to the test, to ensure an accurate, successful respirator mask fit test (All types of masks).
- Please remove facial jewelry or other items that come between the skin and respirator
- You must be clean-shaven 12 to 24 hours before the Respirator Protection Training testing procedure (see Testing Requirements above for more details).
- Please bring your own respirator and filters or cartridges to the fit testing.
Candidates with asthma, respiratory conditions, heart conditions, and/or anxiety may or may not be properly fit tested. Candidates are often required to wear the mask for extended periods of time on a job and these conditions may affect the fit test as well. Please inform the instructor if any of your candidates have the above conditions.
Appointment Duration: Up to 7.5 Hours
Location: Your Workplace or Training Space Near You
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of the fit test, participants will be issued a certificate showing proof of fitting.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend the mask fitting class that you have booked, you may contact us three (5) business days prior to your appointment for a full refund.|
|Group Discounts Discounted training rates and flexible scheduling options for larger groups are available. Please contact us for details|
|Worksite Location Your group may also use one of our locations for your private mask fit session. Training locations include Hamilton, Toronto, Mississauga, and London.|