This Confined Space Entry & Monitor course offers theory as well as practical knowledge required for entering a confined space or monitoring to the entry of a confined space. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Regulations by the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including: start time, directions, and anything you will need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
- Confined space overview
- Roles and responsibilities
- Atmospheric hazards and controls
- Other hazards and controls
- PPE and other equipment
- Pre-entry procedures
- Entry procedures
- Practice entry
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm
LOCATION: 13647 149 ST NW, EDMONTON, AB T5L 2T3
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Please plan for your own lunch.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training class that you have booked, you can contact us at least 4 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 2 business days to reschedule.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Ten or More, the Confined Space Entry & Attendant course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the Training Centre parking lot.