Canadian law requires that any person shipping, handling, or transporting dangerous goods must be trained in accordance with Transport Canada’s standards by means of relevant transportation.
Worksite Safety’s TDG Certification program has been developed in compliance with Transport Canada’s Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations.
This course covers all aspects of the TDG system, aimed primarily at ensuring students will have a clear understanding of the requirements of the following guidelines:
- Guideline B – Persons Handling Dangerous Goods
- Guideline C – Offering for Transport of Dangerous Goods
- Guideline D – Transportation of Dangerous Goods
A TDG certificate is valid for three years. TDG certificates are not transferrable (a new certificate is required each time a driver changes employment).
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Booking Representative to confirm the details for your preferred training location, and any additional travel fees if your location is outside of our service area.
A minimum quantity of 10 seats must be purchased for on-site training.
- Introduction to TDG
- Training requirements
- UN Numbers and Schedules
- Safety Marks
- Means of containment
- Accidental and imminent release
- Exemptions and special situations
- Waste manifest
Course length: 6-8 hrs
Materials: Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.
Return & Refund Policy: You may cancel or reschedule a classroom training course up to 3 days prior to the scheduled training date, after which time the full training price will not be refunded.
Course Running Time: 6-8 Hours
Location: Your Workplace or a Facility Near You
|Standards Compliant Developed in compliance with Transport Canada’s Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act and Regulations.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training, contact us at least 3 days prior to your class for a full refund.|
|At Your Location For groups of Ten or More, the TDG Training course is available at your location. Additional travel charges may apply, call for more details.|