This Confined Space Rescue course offers theory as well as practical knowledge required for entering a confined space, or attending to the entry of a confined space. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Regulations by the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Booking Representative to confirm the details for your preferred training location, and any additional travel fees if your location is outside of our service area.
A minimum quantity of 10 seats must be purchased for on-site training.
The following topics are covered in the prerequisite Confined Space Entry & Attendant Certification:
- Confined space overview
- Roles and responsibilities
- Atmospheric hazards and controls
- Other hazards and controls
- PPE and other equipment
- Pre-entry procedures
- Entry procedures
- Practice entry
In this Confined Space Rescue training, the day is focused on hands-on practice, including:
- Review of Confined Space Entry
- Emergency Response
- Confined Space Rescue Practice
Course Running Time: 8 Hours
Location: Your Workplace or Training Space Near You
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Ten or More, the Confined Space Rescue course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|