Worksite Safety has been approved by the Ontario Chief Prevention Officer as meeting the working at heights training program and provider standards.
This course is designated for people who have successfully completed the Working at Heights (CPO approved) training program. On the training day, you MUST provide your MOL distributed Working at Heights card or the Learner ID number on that card plus another proof of Working at Heights completion to take this course. If you are unable to locate this card or ID number call the Ministry of Labour (1-877-202-0008). You will be unable to complete the course without this information.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Booking Representative to confirm the details for your preferred training location, and any additional travel fees if your location is outside of our service area.
• Barriers and other fixed equipment
• Personal fall protection equipment (travel restraint, fall restricting, fall arrest systems)
• Anchor points
• Work positioning systems, work access and platforms
• Rescue planning
It includes a hands-on demonstration of equipment and procedures to ensure learners can successfully inspect and use the required fall protection equipment.
If you have not successfully completed an approved Working at Heights training program prior to enrolling in refresher training, the Ministry will not process the refresher training learner record.
Course Running Time: 5 Hours
Location: Your Workplace or Training Space Near You
|CPO APPROVED Ontario Ministry of Labour Provider ID: PRO-34957. Working at Heights Program ID: WAH - 34957.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 5 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training, approved by the Ontario Ministry of Labour.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training, contact us at least 3 days prior to your class for a full refund.|
|At Your Location For groups of Eight or More, the Working at Heights Refresher course is available at your location. Additional travel charges may apply, call for more details.|