This Confined Space Entry & Monitor course offers theory as well as practical training required for entering a confined space, or attending to the entry of a confined space. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Regulations by the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including: start time, directions, and anything you will need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
- An Introduction to Confined Space Training
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Hazards and the Hierarchy of Controls
- Atmospheric Hazards
- Atmospheric Testing and Controls
- Other Controls
- Emergency Preparedness
- Personnel Evaluation and Continuous Improvement
- Entry permit completion
- Hazard assessment of the confined space with an air monitor and other relevant equipment
- Students will then assemble the tripod, don a harness, and simulate confined space entry
- Non-entry rescue will also be covered
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Location: Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel, 5400 Dixie Road, Mississauga ON, L4W 4T4
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training. Valid for 3 years.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Please plan for your own lunch.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training class that you have booked, you can contact us at least 4 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 2 business days to reschedule.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Ten or More, the Confined Space Entry & Attendant course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the Training Centre parking lot.