Minimum of 6 Participants
This is a live webinar course, taught in a virtual classroom setting. The instructor led format of this training allows students to ask questions throughout their training, and receive personalized feedback to address any questions that a student may have. A certificate is issued upon completion.
Not sure if Webinar based training is right for you? Submit a request for more information here, and one of our advisors will contact you to discuss how we can help.
Booking & Training Process:
- Select your preferred training date.
- Add a seat to your cart for each of the individuals attending the training.
- Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to enter the names and contact emails for each of the attendees. If you do not have this information on hand, it must be provided at least 3 days prior to the start of training.
- Following your purchase you will receive all of the details regarding your training session by email, including your webinar access information.
- A participant manual will be mailed to participants prior to the day of training (Canada Post, 1-3 days within Ontario)
- Students will be required to participate in webinar activities using Cisco Webex, from 8:30am to approximately 5:00.
This Occupational Health and Safety Awareness (OHSA) course for Workers will help you gain a better understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Your employer must offer you this training as soon as practicable.
The Ontario regulation 297/13 requires everyone covered under the Occupational Health and Safety Act to take an Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Training Course.
This course consists of 4 chapters and a final test. Once you pass the final test, you can print your certificates of completion (wall & wallet sized variations)
A supervisory OHSA course is also available. Click here for more information.
By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Know and describe the duties and rights of workers.
- Describe the duties of employers and supervisors.
- Identify common workplace hazards.
- Recognize that occupational illnesses may occur immediately or be delayed.
- Describe the requirement for instruction on the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and hazardous products.
*This certificate is valid for 3 years. Individuals or employers may use their best judgment to set their own expiration period.
Return & Refund Policy: You may cancel or reschedule a classroom training course up to 3 days prior to the scheduled training date, after which time the full training price will not be refunded.
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Location: Live Online Class
|Accepted Across Canada Recognized and accepted across Canada.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this training course, students will be issued a wallet & wall sized certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided A participant guide will be be shipped to students before the start date of the webinar.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training class that you have booked, you can contact us at least 3 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 1 business day to reschedule.|
|Group Discounts Discounted training rates and flexible scheduling options for groups are available. Please contact us for details.|