Worksite Safety has been approved by the Ontario Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development’s Chief Prevention Officer as meeting the working at heights training program and provider standards.
This Working at Heights course offers practical knowledge required for safely working at heights. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Regulations by the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- Add the on-site product to your cart by clicking the “Add to Cart button”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Booking Representative to confirm the details for your preferred training location, and any additional travel fees if your location is outside of our service area. You may also organize additional students for an additional fee based on the number of attendees.
A minimum quantity of 10 seats must be purchased for on-site training. If you have more than 12 attendees, contact us for pricing and availability.
- Part One: Basic Theory
- Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations
- Fall Hazard Recognition and Controls
- Warning Methods and Physical Barriers
- Ladders and Similar Equipment
- Intro to Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Part Two: Practical Equipment
- Understanding Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Anchor Points
- Fall Prevention and Rescue Plans
- Immediate First Aid for a Fallen Worker
Course Running Time: 8 Hours
Location: Your Workplace or Training Space Near You
|CPO APPROVED Ontario Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development Provider ID: PRO-34957. Working at Heights Program ID: WAH - 34957.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training, approved by the Ontario Chief Prevention Officer.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training, contact us at least 5 days prior to your class for a full refund.|