This Energy Safety Canada Confined Space Entry and Monitor certification complies with ESC’s Confined Spaces Standard, CSA Z1006-16 Management of Work in Confined Spaces, and the Canadian Association of Oil and Gas Producers’ Code of Practice for Confined Space.
Throughout this course, students will be trained on the practical knowledge required for safely entering confined spaces. Students will also be trained on the planning, supervision, and monitoring of individuals entering restricted or confined spaces.
Standard Confined Space training is also available in-class for $99 here. Online Confined Space training is available for $44.95 here for those who do not require in-class training. Both of these programs are not affiliated with ESC.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including start time, directions, and anything you need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
- Roles and responsibilities of workers, supervisors, managers and confined space monitors
- OH&S legislated standards
- Code of practice and requirements for developing one
- Identification and classification of restricted and confined spaces
- Requirements for working in or around restricted and confined spaces
- Hazard assessment and control methods for restricted and confined spaces
- Entry planning and permitting
- Atmospheric testing
- Signage and tagging
- Emergency response
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: 13647 149 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 2T3
|ESC and OH&S Compliant ESC Confined Spaces Standard, CSA Z1006-16 Confined Spaces Standard, and Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code compliant.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued an ESC certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Please plan for your own lunch.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training class that you have booked, you can contact us at least 4 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 2 business days to reschedule.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Ten or More, the ESC Confined Spaces course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the Training Centre parking lot.