This Blended Confined Space Entry and Monitor course is completed partially online, and partially in-class. The theory portion of the training is delivered online, at your own pace and typically takes about 4 hours to complete. The practical component of training then takes an additional 3 hours in class, during which you will participate in hands-on instructor led training.
The date you are booking for is the hands-on component of your training. You must finish the online training component before showing up for the practical component. Your online training is accessible immediately once you have booked the practical portion.
This Confined Space Entry and Monitor certification has been developed to comply with CSA standards and will guide you through all aspects of working in a Confined Space from entry and exit to safe work and rescue procedures.
One day 8 hour in-class Confined Space Entry and Monitor training is also available for $129 here.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including: start time, directions, and anything you will need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
- Your online training will be available immediately once your booking is complete.
- Part One: Basic Theory
- Introduction to Confined Spaces
- Recognizing Confined Spaces
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Hazards and the Hierarchy of Controls
- Atmospheric Hazards
- Controlling Atmospheric Hazards
- Controlling Non-Atmospheric Hazards
- Emergency Preparedness
- Organizational Documentation
- Part Two: Practical Training
- Entry permit completion
- Hazard assessment of the confined space with an air monitor and other relevant equipment
- Students will then assemble the tripod, don a harness, and simulate confined space entry
- Non-entry rescue will also be covered
Course Running Time: 12:45pm- 4:00pm
LOCATION: SANDMAN SIGNATURE MISSISSAUGA HOTEL, 5400 DIXIE ROAD, MISSISSAUGA ON, L4W 4T4
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There will be one 10 minute break during the 3 hour in-class practical portion of training.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training class that you have booked, you can contact us at least 4 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 2 business days to reschedule.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Ten or More, the Confined Space Entry and Monitor course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the Training Centre parking lot.