This 4 Hour course will renew your Working at Heights certification for 3 Years. This class is for those who have already completed a CPO approved Working at Heights training program and hold a certificate that has expired or is expiring soon.
Working at heights training is valid for three (3) years from the date of successful completion of an approved program. All learners who wish to maintain the validity of their working at heights training past this three year period need to successfully complete refresher training.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including: start time, directions, and anything you will need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
Refresher Course Content:
• Barriers and other fixed equipment
• Personal fall protection equipment (travel restraint, fall restricting, fall arrest systems)
• Anchor points
• Work positioning systems, work access and platforms
• Rescue planning.
This course includes a hands-on demonstration of equipment and procedures to ensure learners can successfully inspect and use the required fall protection equipment.
We are also able to provide On-Site Refresher Training for groups of 10 or more people, for more information on requirements and booking click here.
Course Running Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: Hilton Mississauga, 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, ON L5N 2L3
|CPO Approved Ontario Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development Provider ID: PRO-34957. Working at Heights Program ID: WAH - 35062.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training, approved by the Ontario Chief Prevention Officer.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Please plan for your own lunch.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training class that you have booked, you can contact us at least 4 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 2 business days to reschedule.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Ten or More, the Working at Heights course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the hotel parking lot.