This Fall Protection certification has been developed to exceed British Columbian industry standards.
Throughout the course, students will be trained on the practical knowledge required for safely working at heights. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises and address safe practices and procedures in compliance with CSA standards and WorkSafeBC’s OHS Regulations, Part 11 Fall Protection.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Booking Representative to confirm the details for your preferred training location, and any additional travel fees if your location is outside of our service area.
A minimum quantity of 8 seats must be purchased for this on-site training.
- Part One: Basic Theory
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Identification of Hazards, Eliminating or Controlling those Hazards
- Ladders and Similar Equipment
- Warning Methods and Physical Barriers
- Intro to Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Part Two: Practical Equipment
- Barriers and Other Fixed Equipment
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Anchor Points, Work Access Equipment, and Platforms
- Rescue Planning
Course Running Time: 8 Hours
Location: Your Workplace or Training Space Near You
|OH&S Compliant CSA Z259 Fall Protection standard, and WorkSafeBC OHS Regulation compliant.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training, contact us at least 5 days prior to your class for a full refund.|
|In-Class Training For individual or small group training, we offer weekly courses in both Langley and Richmond at our training facilities.|