"The Green Book" - Pocket Ontario OH&S Act and Regulations
The “Green Book” contains the complete and current Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations.
This handy and portable book is suitable for carrying with you or posting on bulletin boards and can help employers meet their obligation to post a copy of the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) in the workplace. Also known as the “Green Book,” it contains the complete and current Ontario OHSA and regulations and includes drilled holes for easy posting.
This publication also features a comprehensive index with page references, a detailed Table of Contents and a list of OH&S information resources. This makes it ideal for quick and precise referencing when and where you need it. It is ideal for use in all organizations in Ontario governed by the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
2023 Green Books are now in stock and ready to ship.
- Highlighted sections separating the OH&S Act and each major regulation with multiple indices for the Act and each major regulation for ease of use and suitable for training purposes.
- The 2023 Edition of the Pocket Ontario OH&S Act & Regulations reflects all amendments gazetted up to 2023.
- Authored, designed, and printed in Ontario.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Industrial Establishments
- Construction Projects
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System
- Control of Exposure to Biological or Chemical Agents
- Confined Spaces
- Healthcare and Residential Facilities
- Other Regulations