WHMIS Online Training
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
Worksite Safety's Quick-Learn WHMIS online training course is ideal for individuals and employers that wish to obtain or renew their WHMIS Certification Training. WHMIS Training is a legal requirement for employees who may be exposed to hazardous materials in the workplace. WHMIS is a standard requirement in many industries including oil & gas, forestry, and medical services.
Upon completion, a printable certificate will be immediately issued to your account.
Course Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes.
This comprehensive WHMIS Online Certification program has been developed in accordance with the Federal Hazardous Products Act for the training of persons who manufacture, work with or are 'in proximity to' hazardous materials in the workplace. Your training may be paused and resumed at any time, from any computer with an internet connection.
- What is WHMIS?
- Labels & Storage
- Worker Education
- Start and stop course at your convenience
- Get started in minutes
- Printable certificate
This course will guide you through all aspects of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System. This training course includes information about classifications, MSDS’s. The training course will explain in detail what you need to know to work safely, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention.
Key Points on WHMIS:
- WHMIS stands for Workplace Hazardous Material Information System
- Anyone working with or around Hazardous Materials are required by legislation to be WHMIS trained
- WHMIS primarily addresses proper labelling and information sheets for Hazardous Materials found in the workplace
- WHMIS safety practices and regulations must be reviewed yearly
- Worksite Safety’s WHMIS Course follows Federal and Provincial OHS Regulations regarding WHMIS