Worksite Safety’s Working at Heights (Manitoba) certification complies with the CSA Z259 Fall Protection standard, the Construction Safety Association of Manitoba’s Working at Heights Standard and Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health Regulation (Manitoba Reg. 217/2006) in order to meet the requirement for fall protection training in Manitoba.
This Fall Protection course offers practical knowledge required for safely working at heights. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Working at Heights Training Program Standard.
For information regarding the measures we are taking for classroom training in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in Canada please refer to our update page here.
- 1-4 People: $149.95 per person
- 5-8 People: $144.95 per person
- 9+ People: $139.95 per person
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including: start time, directions, and anything you will need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the parking lot.
- Part One: Basic Theory
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Identification of Hazards, Eliminating or Controlling those Hazards
- Ladders and Similar Equipment
- Warning Methods and Physical Barriers
- Intro to Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Part Two: Practical Equipment
- Barriers and Other Fixed Equipment
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Anchor Points, Work Access Equipment, and Platforms
- Rescue Planning
Course Running Time: 8:30am- 4:30pm
Location: 1750 Sargent Avenue Winnipeg, MB R3H 0C7
|Standard Compliant CSA Z259 Fall Protection standard, the Construction Safety Association of Manitoba's Working at Heights Standard and Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health Regulation (Manitoba Reg. 217/2006)|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Coffee will be provided in the morning. Please plan for your own lunch.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training, contact us at least 3 days prior to your class for a full refund.|
|Group Discounts Discounted training rates and flexible scheduling options for groups are available. Please contact us for details.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Eight or More, the Working at Heights course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|