This instructor training program equips you with all the tools you need in order to train and certify your colleagues, staff or clients in the Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Ground.
As an instructor in training, you are given a copy of the TDG Instructor Guide and TDG Participant Guide for Learners. You will also receive the presentation materials to teach your students on successful completion of the program. All training materials reflect the current Federal and Provincial legislative compliance requirements.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including: start time, directions, and anything you will need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the Training Centre parking lot.
- 1-Day TDG Instructor Training Program
- TDG Student Presentation loaded onto a USB Data Stick (digital file)
- 1 TDG Instructor Guide
- 10 Sample TDG Participant Guide for Learners with bound-in Wallet Certificate, Exam, and Answer Key
- 1 Sample TDG Handbook
- Regular update notifications on new TDG legislation changes
- 1 TDG Poster
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: 3060 Davidson Court, #4, Burlington, ON L7M 4X7
|Standards Compliant All training materials reflect the current Federal and Provincial legislative compliance requirements.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Coffee will be provided in the morning. Please plan for your own lunch.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training, contact us at least 3 days prior to your class for a full refund.|
|On-Site Training For training at your location on a date of your choice, please contact us for a quote.|