This Energy Safety Canada Fall Protection certification complies with ESC’s Fall Protection Standard, CSA Z259 Fall Protection Standard, and the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code (Alberta Reg. 87/2009).
Throughout this course, students will be trained on the practical knowledge required for safely working at heights. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified by ESC and in the Regulations of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Alberta.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including start time, directions, and anything you need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
- The Importance of Fall Protection
- Legislative Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying and Assessing Fall Hazards, and Eliminating or Controlling Those Hazards
- Fall Arrest Systems, Equipment and Components
- Maintenance and Inspection of Fall Protection Equipment
- Fall Protection System Forces and Clearances
- Rescue Planning and the Effects of Falls
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: 13647 149 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 2T3
|ESC and OH&S Compliant ESC Fall Protection Standard, CSA Z259 Fall Protection Standard, and Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code (Alberta Reg. 87/2009)
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued an ESC certificate showing proof of training.
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Please plan for your own lunch.
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training class that you have booked, you can contact us at least 4 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 2 business days to reschedule.
|On-Site Training For groups of Ten or More, the ESC Fall Protection course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the Training Centre parking lot.