This Energy Safety Canada Fall Protection certification complies with ESC’s Fall Protection Standard, CSA Z259 Fall Protection Standard, and the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code (Alberta Reg. 87/2009).
Throughout this course, students will be trained on the practical knowledge required for safely working at heights. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified by ESC and in the Regulations of the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Alberta.
Standard Fall Protection training is also available in-class for $99 here, and Blended Fall Protection is available for $79 here for those who do not require an Energy Safety Canada certificate.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including start time, directions, and anything you need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
- The Importance of Fall Protection
- Legislative Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying and Assessing Fall Hazards, and Eliminating or Controlling Those Hazards
- Fall Arrest Systems, Equipment and Components
- Maintenance and Inspection of Fall Protection Equipment
- Fall Protection System Forces and Clearances
- Rescue Planning and the Effects of Falls
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: 13647 149 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 2T3
|ESC and OH&S Compliant ESC Fall Protection Standard, CSA Z259 Fall Protection Standard, and Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code (Alberta Reg. 87/2009)|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued an ESC certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Please plan for your own lunch.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training class that you have booked, you can contact us at least 4 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 2 business days to reschedule.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Ten or More, the ESC Fall Protection course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the Training Centre parking lot.