3M Acid Gas Cartridge
3M™ Acid Gas Cartridge 6002 is NIOSH approved against certain acid gasses. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000 Series and 3M Half and Full Facepiece Respirators 7000 Series with bayonet style cartridge holders.
3M™ Acid Gas Cartridge 6002 is ideal for use in a variety of applications including batch-charging, change-overs, chemical dispensing, cleaning, electroplating, pulp and paper production, construction, facility sanitation, food safety, general manufacturing, industrial maintenance, marine, metal production & fabrication, mining, oil & gas, transportation. When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, or chlorine dioxide, or hydrogen sulfide at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half Facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. Not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- Comes in Packs of 2
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
- OSHA requires that gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde.
- Please refer to specific provincial regulation for appropriate assigned protection factors for full-face respirators.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)