British Columbia Handi-Guide 2023
HANDI-GUIDE to British Columbia’s OHS Regulation – 2023 Edition contains important OHS legislation in BC, including Part 2 (Occupational Health and Safety) of the Workers Compensation Act and the current version of OHS Regulations.
This convenient and easy-to-read reference tool for BC’s health and safety legislation is an excellent resource for frontline workers, supervisors, joint health and safety committees and employers. It includes a regulatory update chapter with commentary explaining the latest regulatory developments in BC (in force in 2022), as well as five other chapters outlining OHS responsibilities, OHS due diligence, actions for workers, actions for supervisors and the role of joint OHS committees and HS representatives. It also contains a listing of additional online OHS Resources.
Updated content includes:
- Current version of the OHS Regulations and Part 2 (OHS) of the Act
- WorkSafe BC Policies, Guidelines, and Enforcement Methods used
- OHS Due Diligence, Fines and Penalties, Administrative Penalties and OHS Citations
- Annual housekeeping changes for a variety of the Parts of the OHS Regulation
- Significant Regulatory Developments in 2022, including changes to Part 3 (Rights and Responsibilities) of the OHS Regulations