Available Now! Order the latest version of the Ontario OH&S Act & Regulations Green Book.
The Ontario OH&S Act & Regulations – Consolidated Edition includes the same great content as the Pocket OH&S in a larger format, with larger print and coloured tabs
This publication has the same great content as our Pocket Ontario OH&S Act and Regulations 2019 in a larger 6 x 9 format and larger print with large 1/2” coloured tabs separating the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and each major regulation with multiple indices for the Act and each major regulation. The Ontario OH&S Act and Regulations – Consolidated Edition 2019 is formatted for ease of use and is designed for training, reference and research purposes.
This book contains the complete and current Ontario OHSA and regulations and includes drilled holes for easy posting. It also features a comprehensive index with page references, a detailed Table of Contents and a list of OH&S information resources. This makes it ideal for quick and precise referencing when and where you need it. It is ideal for use in all organizations in Ontario governed by the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
This book is also available through your web browser or can be downloaded to your desktop or tablet using our ProView platform.
- Coloured tabs separating the OH&S Act and each major regulation with multiple indices for the Act and each major regulation for ease of use and suitable for training purposes.
- The 2019 Edition of the Pocket Ontario OH&S Act & Regulations reflects all amendments gazetted up to January 5, 2019.
- Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Confined Spaces
- Construction Projects
- Control of Exposure to Biological or Chemical Agents
- Designated Substances
- First Aid Requirements
- Health Care & Residential Facilities
- Industrial Establishments
- Mining & Mining Plants Regulation
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- Other (includes all other regulations)
- Resource Listings