Students will be required to supply their own masks. Masks are unavailable for purchase at this time.
Respirator Mask Qualitative Fit Testing from Worksite Safety is a CSA Z94.4 based program that certifies, half-mask and full-face mask fit tests. This Respirator Protection Training session is focused on the importance of proper respirator protection, the selection of the appropriate mask for the workplace, inspection of the mask, proper mask donning and doffing and seal test, cleaning and storage of the masks. We do not facilitate mask fit testing for SCBA or Air Supplied masks. In order to receive a certificate, the participant must be able to successfully pass the administered taste test requiring the candidates to demonstrate how to properly don/doff the mask, do seal checks, and how to complete general care and maintenance of the respirator.A candidate is fit tested to a particular make and model of respirator. If the employer changes respirators a new fit test must be done. The Ontario Ministry of Labour also requires you must be re-certified for respirator mask fit testing every 2 years.
- Select your preferred appointment date by clicking “View” in the table below.
- On the product page, select your appointment time and add the number of people to be fit tested to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- Repeat this process if you require different people or groups to be booked at different times.
- Once the purchase is completed, you will be asked to enter the names of the individuals attending or select existing individuals from your account.
- You will automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation following your purchase.