This Forklift Operator Certification course offers theory training and a practical evaluation required for operating a forklift in Ontario. This course is completed partially online, and partially in-class. The theory portion of the training is delivered online, at your own pace and typically takes about 4 hours to complete. Students will then participate in hands-on instructor-led evaluation on the day of their choosing to demonstrate the safe operation and handling of a Class 4 Gas/LP powered Forklift in accordance with CSA standards B335-15 and B335-94.
Students will receive a certificate after successfully completing their practical evaluation and will be free to leave the class at that time.
The date you are booking for is the hands-on component of your training. You must finish the online training component before showing up for the practical component. Your online training is accessible immediately once you have booked the practical portion.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including: start time, directions, and anything you will need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
- Your online training will be available immediately once your booking is complete.
- Part One: Basic Theory
- What Is Forklift Safety?
- Basic Do’s And Don’ts
- Entering & Leaving Forklifts
- Forklift Stability Triangle
- Capacity & Date Plates
- Worker Training
- Loading & Unloading
- Batteries & Chargers
- Maintaining Forklift Truck Control
- Forklift Daily Checks
- Part Two: Practical Evaluation
- Safe Work Practices and Procedures
- Practical Evaluation
Course Running Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: Unit 3, 45 Northfield Dr West, Waterloo, N2L 4E6
|Developed to CSA Standards Adheres to CSA standards B335-15 and B335-94.
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Please plan for your own lunch.
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training, contact us at least 4 business days prior to your class for a full refund or 2 business days to reschedule.
|On-Site Training For private groups or on-site locations, training on additional forklift classes is available. Contact us for details.
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the Training Centre parking lot.