This Forklift Practical Training offers practical training required for operating a lift truck. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures.
This training is priced at a day rate of $1300 (8 hour day):
- For new operators, the practical training and evaluation is approximately 2 hours long
- For experienced operators, the course evaluation is approximately 30 minutes long
Before Your Training Day:
CSA Standard B335-15 R2020 Safety Standard for Lift Trucks outlines operator training for lifting devices. Operators are advised to complete theory training before being evaluated to operate the lifting device.
You can find a link to Worksite’s online theory training here, which is designed in accordance with CSA Standards. This theory training can also be offered in class and takes 4 hours.
- Select however many 8 hour days you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now.” Contact Worksite Safety if you need clarity on the number of days you require.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your purchase.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Booking Representative to arrange the training dates and to confirm the class of Forklift that you will be trained on using.
Practical training exercises include:
- Starting, positioning, and stopping
- Parking & securing
- Breakdown/emergency shutdown procedure
- Incline operation
8 Hour Training Day Per Booking
Location: Your Workplace or Training Space Near You
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.
|You Will Need Completion of theory training beforehand. Contact Worksite for details.
|Your Location Will be the site for the examination. Therefore you must ensure that there is adequate space for it to take place.
|For This Course Trainees will participate in practical training with our instructor to learn the safe operation and handling of the forklift.