This instructor training package equips you with all the tools you need in order to train and certify your colleagues, staff or clients in the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS 2015).
You will also receive physical copies of the WHMIS 2015 Expanded Reference Guide, WHMIS 2015 Student Handbook, and WHMIS 2015 Student Course book. You will also receive video training materials to teach your students. Shipping is included in the purchase price. All training materials reflect the current Federal and Provincial legislative compliance requirements.
This comprehensive WHMIS 2015 Online Instructor Certification program has been developed in accordance with the Federal Hazardous Products Act for the training of persons who manufacture, work with or are ‘in proximity to’ hazardous materials in the workplace. Your training may be paused and resumed at any time, from any computer with an internet connection.
- WHMIS Instructor Training Program (online)
- All tools and resources required to teach WHMIS loaded onto a USB Data Stick (digital files)
- 1 Sample WHMIS Student Course Book with Wallet Certificate, Exam, and Answer Key
- 1 Sample WHMIS Employee Handbook
- 1 Sample WHMIS Expanded Reference Manual
- Instructor preferred pricing on all classroom teaching aids and printed materials
- Regular update notifications on new WHMIS legislation changes
WHMIS Course Details
This course will guide you through all aspects of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System. This training course includes information about classifications, MSDS’s. The training course will explain in detail what you need to know to work safely, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention.
- What is WHMIS?
- Labels & Storage
- Worker Education
Training Materials will be sent out once online training portion has been completed.
Student manuals compliment the instructors reference manual and presentation that is provided in this Train-the-Trainer kit. Worksite Safety certified trainers are required to provide one Worksite Safety student manual per participant, per class.