This instructor training program equips you with all the tools you need in order to train and certify your colleagues, staff or clients in the Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Ground. The course is delivered entirely online.
You will also receive physical copies of the TDG Expanded Reference Guide, TDG Student Handbook, and TDG Student Course book. You will also receive video training materials to teach your students. Shipping is included in the purchase price. Training materials reflect the current Federal and Provincial legislative compliance requirements.
- TDG Instructor Training Program (online)
- All tools and resources required to teach TDG loaded onto a USB Data Stick (digital files)
- 1 Sample TDG Student Course Book with Wallet Certificate, Exam, and Answer Key
- 1 Sample TDG Employee Handbook
- 1 Sample TDG Expanded Reference Manual
- Instructor preferred pricing on all classroom teaching aids and printed materials
Training Materials will be sent out once online training portion has been completed.
Student manuals compliment the instructors reference manual and presentation that is provided in this Train-the-Trainer kit. Worksite Safety certified trainers are required to provide one Worksite Safety student manual per participant, per class.