This instructor training package equips you with all the tools you need in order to train and certify your colleagues, staff or clients in the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS 2015). Once you have completed the course, all of the Instructor Resource files are available to download immediately.
In addition to the template files, you will also receive physical copies of the WHMIS 2015 Expanded Reference Guide, WHMIS 2015 Student Handbook, and WHMIS 2015 Student Course book. Shipping is included in the purchase price. All training materials reflect the current Federal and Provincial legislative compliance requirements.
This comprehensive WHMIS 2015 Online Instructor Certification program has been developed in accordance with the Federal Hazardous Products Act for the training of persons who manufacture, work with or are ‘in proximity to’ hazardous materials in the workplace. Your training may be paused and resumed at any time, from any computer with an internet connection.
- WHMIS Instructor Training Program (online)
- All tools and resources required to teach WHMIS loaded onto a USB Data Stick (digital files)
- Student Exam, Answer Key, and Certificate template (digital files)
- 1 Sample WHMIS Student Course Book with Wallet Certificate, Exam, and Answer Key
- 1 Sample WHMIS Employee Handbook
- 1 Sample WHMIS Expanded Reference Manual
- 25% Instructor Discount Voucher code for use on all classroom teaching aids and printed materials
- Regular update notifications on new WHMIS legislation changes
WHMIS Course Details
This course will guide you through all aspects of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System. This training course includes information about classifications, MSDS’s. The training course will explain in detail what you need to know to work safely, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention.
- What is WHMIS?
- Labels & Storage
- Worker Education