SAFE WORK PRACTICES TRAINING
This Confined Spaces Awareness Course will guide you through all aspects of working in a Confined Space, entry and exit, to safe work and rescue procedures. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. This course is required by many industries and is recognized as a Level 1 Confined Space Entry Training Course. You should check with your employer to see whether or not you need Confined Spaces Training, and to which level of training you will be required to achieve.
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- What is a Confined Space?
- How to Safely Enter a Confined Space
- Worker and Employer Responsibilities
- Hazard Recognition and Prevention
- Safe Work and Rescue Procedures
Key Points on Confined Spaces:
- A Confined Space is defined as an enclosed area with limited means for entry and exit
- Anyone working in a Confined Space is required by law to be Confined Spaces trained
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking both theory and practical on-site training employees will achieve OHS compliance
- This online Confined Spaces course is considered a Level 1 Training Course
Average Course Running Time: 1.75 Hours
Last Updated: DECEMBER 2014
|STANDARDS COMPLIANT Developed to meet and exceed Federal and Provincial standards.|
|PRINT CERTIFICATES ON COMPLETION Wallet & Wall sized certificates may be printed upon course completion. Additional copies may be re-printed at any time at no additional cost.|
|SELF PACED Unlimited access to your training materials. Take as much time as you need to successfully complete your course. Pause or resume training at any time.|
|LIVE STUDENT SUPPORT Phone, email, text and internet chat support is available 5 days/week from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.|
|UNLIMITED EXAM ATTEMPTS Exams may be attempted until a passing grade is obtained.|
|RECORD OF TRAINING Training records are stored securely for up to 3 years and may be accessed on demand from your account.|
Training courses may be taken from desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and most devices with an internet connection. Course materials are automatically adjusted based on your device to deliver an optimized learning experience.
OPERATING SYSTEM & BROWSER COMPATIBILITY:
Online course materials are compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux, and most widely used operating systems.
Website features and courseware are compatible with most widely used web browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Adobe Flash player is not required to take training courses.