Book Your Training
|1 - 4||$199.95/person|
|5 - 8||$189.95/person|
|9 - 12||$179.95/person|
Working At Heights - Hamilton Classes
Location: Visitors Inn, 649 Main St W, Hamilton, ON L8S 1A2
This Ministry of Labour-approved Working at Heights course offers practical knowledge required to safely working at heights. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Regulations by the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario. A temporary certificate is presented upon completion of the classroom training. The Ministry of Labour will send you a certificate through the mail.
There is a two-year transition period for workers who, prior to April 1, 2015, met the fall protection training requirements set out in subsection 26.2(1) of the Construction Projects Regulation. These workers will have until
April 1, 2017 to complete an approved Working at Heights training program.
- Part One: Basic Theory
- Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations
- Fall Hazard Recognition and Controls
- Warning Methods and Physical Barriers
- Ladders and Similar Equipment
- Intro to Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Part Two: Practical Equipment
- Understanding Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Anchor Points
- Fall Prevention and Rescue Plans
- Immediate First Aid for a Fallen Worker
You may cancel or reschedule a classroom training course up to 2 business days prior to the scheduled training date, after which time a cancellation fee amounting to 25% of the purchase price is applicable.