Canadian law requires that any person exposed to hazardous materials in the workplace must be trained in Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS).
Worksite Safety’s instructor-led WHMIS program has been developed to meet and exceed the Canadian Occupational Health and Safety Regulations. This comprehensive course includes the new Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling for chemicals (GHS) enacted in 2015, as well as WHMIS legislation introduced in 1988.
This course, taught in a classroom setting, equips you with the knowledge and skills needed to safely navigate around hazardous materials, how to properly identify and label materials, and how to prevent and protect yourself from potential accidents. Students will receive a training/reference manual. A certificate is presented upon completion of this classroom training.
- 5-9 People: $89.95 per person
- 10-19 People: $79.95 per person
- 20+ People: $69.95 per person
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing and attendee information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed. You will automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Booking Representative to confirm the details for your preferred training location, and any additional travel fees if your location is outside of our service area.
- Classes, Divisions, & Symbols
- Labels & Storage
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Groups, Classes, & Categories
- Responsibilities of the Employer, Employee, and the Supplier
- Intro to the Global Harmonized System (GHS)
Course length: 2-4 hrs
Materials: Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.
Return & Refund Policy: You may cancel or reschedule a classroom training course up to 3 days prior to the scheduled training date, after which time the full training price will not be refunded.
Course Running Time: 4-6 Hours
Location: Your Workplace or a Facility Near You
|Standards Compliant Developed based on Canadian federal and provincial legislation, safety standards and industry best practices.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training, contact us at least 3 days prior to your class for a full refund.|
|At Your Location For groups of Eight or More, the Working at Heights course is available at your location. Additional travel charges may apply, call for more details.|