H2S ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING
This H2S Training Program is ideal for individuals who require H2S Training as a pre-requisite to employment and for businesses that require a simple and accessible solution for training their employees. H2S Training is required in many industries including oil & gas, water treatment and seismic.
After completion of this course students will immediately be issued a certificate.
H2S COURSE RUNNING TIME: 2 HOURS 30 MINUTES
This Online H2S Training Course will guide you through all aspects of H2S, from the basic properties of H2S, to information about personal protective equipment as well as operating and rescue procedures. This course will explain in detail what you need to know to remain safe around H2S, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module.
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- Working safely with Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) – What to do and not to do.
- How Hydrogen Sulphide forms and some important properties such as: flammability, toxicity, odor thresholds and vapor density.
- Protection against H2Susing equipment such as respirators, rescue packs and gas monitors.
- Precautions to take to ensure your safety when entering an area which may contain H2S vapors.
- Rescue and first aid as it applies to H2S exposure.
- How to revive victims that have inhaled H2Susing artificial respiration and CPR.
Key Points on H2S Training:
- H2S stands for Hydrogen Sulphide
- Anyone working around H2S is required by law to be H2S trained
- All employers are required to show diligence in ensuring their employees are H2S trained
Average Course Running Time: 2.5 Hours
Last Updated: February 2015
|STANDARDS COMPLIANT Developed to meet and exceed Federal and Provincial standards.|
|PRINT CERTIFICATES ON COMPLETION Wallet & Wall sized certificates may be printed upon course completion. Additional copies may be re-printed at any time at no additional cost.|
|SELF PACED Unlimited access to your training materials. Take as much time as you need to successfully complete your course. Pause or resume training at any time.|
|LIVE STUDENT SUPPORT Phone, email, text and internet chat support is available 5 days/week from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.|
|UNLIMITED EXAM ATTEMPTS Exams may be attempted until a passing grade is obtained.|
|RECORD OF TRAINING Training records are stored securely for up to 3 years and may be accessed on demand from your account.|
Training courses may be taken from desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and most devices with an internet connection. Course materials are automatically adjusted based on your device to deliver an optimized learning experience.
OPERATING SYSTEM & BROWSER COMPATIBILITY:
Online course materials are compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Linux, and most widely used operating systems.
Website features and courseware are compatible with most widely used web browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. Adobe Flash player is not required to take training courses.