3M Eyebolt Anchor Point
This 3M Eyebolt Anchor is made of High Strength Steel and corrosion-resistant plating to stand up to any environment. This anchor is able to connect to an anchorage that is up to 1 inch thick and comes with the needed nut and washer connection. The Anchorage D-Bolt is designed for use by a single person with a combined weight of no more than 310 lbs. No more than one personal protective system may be connected at one time to this anchor point.
- Bolt to structure for fall arrest anchor point
- Compact 3.6″ x 0.5″ x 3.6″ (9.1 x 1.3 x 9.1 cm) steel eyebolt anchor
- Integral 1/2″ x 1-3/8″ (1.3 x 3.5 cm) mounting bolt
- Integral eye for compact tie-off point
- High strength steel construction
- Extremely rugged and corrosion-resistant plated steel
STEP 1: Pre-drill a 1/2” (13 mm) hole into the desired structure.
STEP 2: Insert the D-Bolt through the pre-drilled hole. Ensure that the bolt is pushed through completely,
and the back surface of the D-ring is flush against the structure.
STEP 3: Slide the Lock Washer over the threads of the D-Bolt until the washer is flush against the surface of
STEP 4: Thread the Nut onto the D-Bolt until it meets the washer. At least one full thread must extend beyond the Nut.
STEP 5: Inspect the Anchorage D-Bolt to ensure that it is not loose and sits flush against the structure.