Forklift Operator Safety Awareness
Worksite Safety’s Online Forklift Safety Course will guide you through all aspects of Forklift Safety, from Pre-Operation Inspection to Stability. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module.
This course has been designed to meet and exceed Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines. By completing this course you can improve your knowledge of forklift safety in the workplace. By doing both theory and practical on-site training the employer is doing their “Due Diligence” in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
After completion of this course you will be issued a certificate of completion.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR SAFETY ONLINE TRAINING DEMO - CLICK HERE
Course Running Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- How to Safely Operate Forklifts
- How to perform Daily Maintenance and Inspections of Forklifts
- Pointing out Potential Hazards involving Forklift Operation
- How to Handle Loads and keep the Forklift Stable
Key Points on Forklift Safety:
- A Forklift is also known as a Powered Industrial Truck
- Anyone operating a Forklift is required by law to be Forklift Trained
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking both theory and practical on-site training employees will achieve OHS compliance