Confined Spaces Entry Awareness (Confined Spaces)
This Online Confined Spaces Awareness Course will guide you through all aspects of working in a Confined Space, entry and exit, to safe work and rescue procedures. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. This course is required by many industries and is recognized as a Level 1 Confined Space Entry Training Course. You should check with your employer to see whether or not you need Confined Spaces Training, and to which level of training you will be required to achieve.
After completion of this course you will be issued a certificate of completion.
Course Running Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- What is a Confined Space?
- How to Safely Enter a Confined Space
- Worker and Employer Responsibilities
- Hazard Recognition and Prevention
- Safe Work and Rescue Procedures
Key Points on Confined Spaces:
- A Confined Space is defined as an enclosed area with limited means for entry and exit
- Anyone working in a Confined Space is required by law to be Confined Spaces Trained
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking both theory and practical on-site trainingemployees will achieve OHS compliance
- This Online Confined Spaces course is considered a Level 1 Training Course