This Online Aerial Lifts Course will guide you through all aspects of Aerial Lifts, from the division of responsibilities, to information about personal protective equipment plus operating and rescue procedures. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. This course is required by many industries and you should check with your employer to see whether or not you need Aerial Training. By doing both theory and practical on-site training then shows the employer is doing their “Due Diligence” and they will comply with Occupational Health and Safety Regulations.
After completion of this course you will be issued a certificate of completion.
Course Running Time: 1 hour
After completion of this course, you should be able to understand:
- How to operate an Aerial Lift safely
- Individual Safety responsibilities of the owner, operator and manufacturer
- Potential hazards regarding the operation of Aerial Lifts
- What to do during the Pre-Operation Inspection
Key Points on Aerial Lifts:
- Aerial Lifts are used by many industries to work in hard to reach areas
- Anyone operating an Aerial Lift is required to be trained
- Aerial Lifts are used extensively in Electrical Work
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking both theory and practical on-site training employees will achieve OHS compliance